Sunday 13 January 2013

Life on the Virtual Frontier


=kk= Karma Jacket Male MESH


After six plus years of wandering Second Life I've finally decided to write about it.

 This blog will cover, fashion, culture, music and adventure within the user created creative anarchy of the Second Life grid.  I have extensive experience in journalism, writing and blogging in my real world identity which I will bringing to my tour here of Second Life.

In Second Life I am a land owner, wanderer, explorer and clothes-horse. So this blog will wander down many dark alleys.

Hair: Dura Boy 1, Dark Brown

Skin: Christen Medium by Evian

Shape: Self made

3D Prim Full Beard by Jaryth's Barbershop

Letis Tattoo :: Sirius :: 

Glasses: Hoorenbeek Ansor Mens - Not on Marketplace available inworld at Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment